Creating Awesome Products using Open Source and IoT
for Market Disruption
Tuesday May 12th & Wednesday May 13th
Moscone Center West, San Francisco
As the Internet of Things sector has developed, it has become increasinly clear that Open Source technologies will be fundamental to the successfull proliferation of IoT. Building on the success of last year’s sell out summit, and now doubled in length to two days, the IoT Open Source Summit will bring together case studies, technology presentations and tutorials to give participants an in-depth insight in the area.
Full program to be announced.
Why you should attend?
- Join a community exploring the Open Source and IoT ecosystem for product development and learn from their shared experience
- Explore the evolution of the Open Source IoT product development ecosystem for domains such as manufacturing, Supply Chain and smart cities
Here are some examples of the Open Source IoT ecosystem:
- Linux Foundation / Allseen Alliance (https://allseenalliance.org/)
- Eclipse foundation ( Eclipse M2M Working Group.)
- Open source Operating systems (Contiki operating system)
- Open source toolkits( IOT Toolkit)
- Gateways( Open Home Gateway Forum , https://github.com/mjkoster/SmartObject)
- Horizontal platforms(OSOIT )
- The Open Source Hardware Association (OSHWA)
- Data visualizations(ThingSpeak, Nimbits)
- Open Source Hardware(Fly Port, Open Picus,Arduino Ethernet Sheild, Pinnocio)
- EU projects(Open IoT , webinos , COMPOSE )
- Search and discovery(Thingful)
- Home automation(RaZberry, Open Remote)
- Platforms and specifications(MQTT specification, Xively, Intel galileo)
- XMPP Standard