- How Can Today’s Mobile Operators Evolve Into Digital Telcos of the Future? 16 September 2014 | 12:48 pm
- EE extends Cash on Tap contactless mobile payments to London Underground 16 September 2014 | 12:32 pm
- Orange makes play for Jazztel Spain 16 September 2014 | 8:32 am
- VimpelCom exits Canada 16 September 2014 | 8:22 am
- Operators reject Phones 4u administration blame claims 15 September 2014 | 11:14 am
Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT anywhere in the world. The event is unique in a number of ways, including in its pure focus on IoT, its location here in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global nature of its participation, the breadth of ecosystem that it will bring together, the depth of quality conference agenda, the developer features including the IoT Hackathon, and the structured networking opportunities that it will provide.