- NFV veterans form new industry group 30 September 2014 | 12:06 pm
- Oracle launches new products targeted at CSPs 30 September 2014 | 11:47 am
- OpenDaylight releases second virtualization platform 30 September 2014 | 10:51 am
- Virgin Mobile launches in Saudi Arabia 30 September 2014 | 9:37 am
- CenturyLink announces expansion into China 30 September 2014 | 9:10 am
Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT anywhere in the world. The event is unique in a number of ways, including in its pure focus on IoT, its location here in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global nature of its participation, the breadth of ecosystem that it will bring together, the depth of quality conference agenda, the developer features including the IoT Hackathon, and the structured networking opportunities that it will provide.