- Ericsson buys metadata billing specialist 29 July 2014 | 6:13 pm
- Carphone Warehouse reveals revolution in data management 29 July 2014 | 11:22 am
- AT&T, IBM bring cloud-to-cloud connectivity down to minutes 29 July 2014 | 8:49 am
- Bharti Airtel reaches 300m users 29 July 2014 | 8:33 am
- ZTE to build broadband centre in Brazil 28 July 2014 | 10:23 pm
Meet the Innovators and Disruptors Shaping the Next Generation of the Internet
Internet of Things World is the only independent business event dedicated to IoT anywhere in the world. The event is unique in a number of ways, including in its pure focus on IoT, its location here in the heart of Silicon Valley, the global nature of its participation, the breadth of ecosystem that it will bring together, the depth of quality conference agenda, the developer features including the IoT Hackathon, and the structured networking opportunities that it will provide.
Join the Debate on the IoT's Key Issues:
- Business Models : We've all heard the predictions of a $19 trillion IoT market value - but what are my next steps on the path to get there?? Hear how CxOs are planning their strategies to capitalizing on the opportunities in the IoT environment.
- Partnerships : by definition connected products have to be delivered in partnership; choosing and managing those partnership effectively are fundamental to the success of failure of any IoT project
- Wearables EveryWear ! : Wearables are most definitely top of the consumer electronics agenda right now, from Fitbit to Google Glass. But how will wearables revolution reboot business models for consumer electronics, services providers and carriers?
- Security & Privacy: ("My fridge is full of spam!") Can the IoT ever be truly secure, and will the consumer ever really trust the Internet of Things?
- Standardization : Can the Internet of Thing thrive without a standardized platform - yet how can one platform possibly successful in such a diverse market? Clarify the impact for your business of the ongoing standards debate.
- Innovation Apps: The lesson of the 3rd generation internet is that long term value is in diversity of applications and harnessing innovation of many. As we move towards the 4th generation IoT will simply amply these fundamental economics. Explore the IoT app evolution and discover the next generation of Appcessories.
- Managing Diversity : From SmartLocks to SmartSox how can ecosystem players efficiently harness such diverse opportunities?
- Big Data & Analytics: Sensors collecting data everywhere - Analysts will unlock the ultimate value. Find out who is positioned to harness the wealth of sensor data to deliver more business and consumer benefits.
- The Battle for the Intelligent Home: a huge range of new options are now available to manage the intelligent home. With carriers also driving a strong play to manage home networks, who will be the winners of the battle for the home ?
All this and more will debated at Internet of Things World. For your chance to influence the 4th Generation of the internet, register now. For further details, download the latest information here.
Fifteen features that make Internet of Thing World a must-attend event in your calendar:
1. Key focus on Monetizing the Internet of Thing - learn how to unlock the " $19 trillion IoT market opportunity"
2. Learn from the world's leading operators, including Verizon, Orange, Deutsche Telekom, SK Telecom, Etisalat, Telefonica, Comcast, Elisa, Telekom Austria and Entel (Chile).
3. Panel Discussion-Driven Format so that you can learn from and interact with the maximum diversity of IoT leaders
4. EIGHT IoT Market Labs investigating the foremost IoT verticals - Health & Fitness, Smart Home, Connected Cars, i-Beacons, Smart Cities, Precision Agriculture, Logistics, and Industrial Internet
5. FOUR Keynote Sessions addressing the key fundamental opportunities and challenges for Internet of Things - Monetization, Investment, Partnership, Security & Standardization
6. Internet of Things Hackathon running right in the midst of the event - meet the creatives driving the next generation of IoT innovation
7. Special Focus Day on Open Source for IoT Products - meet, debate, and accelerate the ecosystem at this unique session
8. TWO Intense Learning Workshops on IoT & Machine Learning and Monetizing IoT
9. Winning the IoT Market platform showdown - who will be the IoT World Platform Champions?
10. Investment Panel - what are the key drivers of value and what are investors looking for as they seek the next Nest Labs?
11. Pre-Event Access to Internet of Things World Partner Connector so you can book up your diary before you set out to the event
12. Analyst Roundtable Networking Breakfasts - meet with like-minded peers and learn from the leading IoT analysts in this popular informal networking opportunity
13. Drinks receptions & extended breaks for enhanced networking and discussion
14. Structured Speed Networking Sessions to allow maximum connectivity with potential partners
15. Global Participation, held in the heart of Silicon Valley innovation in Palo Alto
Internet of Thing World is the foremost independent gathering to meet the innovators and disruptors from around the world driving the commercialization of the Internet of Things.
Quality Networking Opportunities at Internet of Things World:
Internet of Things World not only brings together the leading pioneers of the next generation of the internet, we also go the extra mile to ensure you the maximum value from your participation, including:
20+ hours to Meet the IoT Innovation Vanguard: We build in over 20 hours of one to one networking time, giving you the chance to mingle with all the key in one intimate networking environment
Pre-Planned Meetings: with one month of complimentary access to the the Internet of Things World online Partner Connector, you can plan out you meeting schedule before you set out to the show
- Speed Networking Sessions: take part in our IoT speed networking sessions to meet in one connection packed hour, and come away with a stack of business cards from potential partners
- Breakfast Briefings, Coffee, Lunches, Breakfast Briefings, Parties and Expo: Your day will be packed with networking opportunities. Connect with those hard to meet innovators and executives in a relaxed and intimate setting to have those invaluable conversations
Who will I Meet?
Meet Founders, CxO, senior executives, technology and software developers and analytics experts not only from the US, but also, Europe, Asia, the Middle East & Latin America.
Attend to Network with Senior Executives of :
- Technology Development
- Partnership Development
From organization involved in:
- Enterprise Verticals
- Communication Infrastructure
- Service Platform Development
- Device, Beacon and Sensor Development
- Application & Appcessory Development
- Systems Integration
- Data Analytics
- Device Connectivity
Our sponsorship packages are designed to provide maximum profiling opportunities to reach all levels of your target market. Within this event environment you will have the opportunity to launch new products and services, promote yourself as a key player, and position your message and branding, targeting the wider community.
Sponsoring Internet of Things World will enable you to explain in detail the business credentials of your organisation as a key “Trusted Partner” as player in this fast expanding market look for advice on technologies and services.
We have a wide variety of options available at the event and throughout our annual event campaign, and are keen to tailor solutions to the specific needs of our clients. Our comprehensive marketing campaign will reach out to an extensive group from both our existing database and new contacts. Involvement in this campaign will advertise your corporate presence and profile in prominent locations through various media.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor please contact:
Tel: 415 295 4009
To find out more about Bluetooth click here
Fore more video content and exclusive interviews click here
The content of this event was exceptional, with experts on hand and plenty of time to meet with them and discuss topics in detail- a welcome benefit in comparison to larger eventsRD, Chief Analyst, Mobility LLC
It’s been a great show, it’s been informative and really good educational tracksWes Kelley, President & CEO, C&W Enterprises
It’s been a tremendous experience being able to open up a lot of doors. Previously we weren’t able to get access to companies, or didn’t have the right contacts- this has provided that opportunityEmil Olbrich, Lead Engineer, NIST
It’s a great place to meet up with my peers and our vendors and suppliersJohn Saw, CTO, Clearwire
We managed to schedule some high quality meetings and I think we will extract a lot of value from the level of meetings and the good attendanceEran Eshed, Co-founder, VP Marketing, Altair Semiconductor
There is a lot of change occurring and you need to be up on it- get in here and talk with various vendors and other attendees and share ideas and thoughtsBrian Modoff, Senior Comms Tech Analyst, Deutsche Bank Securities
Very good opportunity to meet all of the relevant industry players and to exchange opinions and viewsPanasonic
I just wanted to thank you again for a great event! Your Team has pulled off another solid turnout and we look forward to next year’s gatheringRedknee, Canada
Excellent program content with brilliant, facilitated networkingSarah Morris, Senior Marketing Manager, Wi-Fi Alliance